Eucerin 50+ Kids Sensitive Protect Sun Spray 200ml
Eucerin 50+ Kids Sensitive Protect Sun Spray 200ml Protects and soothes children’s sensitive skin, and reduces the risk of long-term skin damage. Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers very high UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism
Sunscreen spray for kids
UV light is the main cause of sunburn, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also trigger free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Kids Sun Spray Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ is sunscreen for children specially formulated to soothe sensitive skin and protect it from sunburn and long-term sun-induced damage. It is also suitable for atopic skin. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA and UVB filters1 for very high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light.
The sunscreen spray for kids also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism. Unperfumed, and extra water-resistant, the formula also contains Eucerin’s `Anti-Stain After Wash’* technology.
Eucerin Kids Sun Spray Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ is clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for children’s sensitive skin including skin with Atopic Dermatitis. It can be used on children of three years and older.
*Helps to reduce the intensity of sunscreen stains after washing.
(1) Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
Clinical and dermatological studies
Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on children’s sensitive skin including skin with Atopic Dermatitis.
How to use
1. Choose a product that offers the right level of sun protection for your child’s skin. It should be specially formulated for sensitive young skin and appropriate for their age.
2. Use the right amount
Cover young skin with protective clothing wherever possible and be sure to use sufficient sun protection product on any uncovered areas.
A recent Eucerin study2 revealed that 88% of parents use less than the recommended amount of product on their children.
3. Apply thoroughly
Ensure that all exposed areas get the protection they need. Some parts are easy to miss. Don’t forget behind the ears, the back of the neck, the back and shoulders as well as hands and feet, the backs of the arms and the areas at the edges of your child’s swimwear.
Important usage instructions
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining