L.a. girl pro matte foundation beige glm673 provides smooth and buildable coverage both day and nighttime
Have we ever wonder why women are applying pigments on the top of perfectly good skin?? We may see their skins are perfect from a distance, But if you ever look closer you can see almost everyone has some little spots, pores on their face. And to bring a naturally enhanced beauty by hiding dark spots and pores women are using facial makeup since the ancient Egyptian period.
Not only Egyptian but also Roman and Greek women used facial makeup to create an attractive impression. They used chalk known as white lead as face makeup foundation. L.a. girl pro matte foundation beige glm673 provides full coverage and is shine-free all day with its soft and suede-like finish. Not only daytime, but its creamy liquid formula also provides smooth and buildable coverage both day and night time. It minimizes pores and fine lines around the eyes.
L.a. girl pro matte foundation beige glm673 is medically optimized to avoid skin damages
Its ingredients are Water, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Trimethoxycaprylysilane.
Here are some tips on how to find perfect matching foundation makeup based on your skin tone:
- Before buying a foundation, first, determine what kind of foundation do you need for your skin. For example: for sensitive skin, you will never want a foundation with fragrance and dye.
- Choose the right foundation for the right undertone that suits your skin. The wrong shade of foundation will look like a mask on your face. You will get the best foundation price in Bangladesh at Goodies Deal.
- Check the shades with neck, cheek, forehead, or hands, don’t use lighter shades than your skin tone. You will get a grayish look for that.
- For a natural long-lasting look put your foundation in a thin layer.
- Buy two shades of a foundation, lightest and darkest. Then mix both at the ratio you need for your perfect skin tone. This way you don’t have to depend on brands for your perfect matching shades.
- For combination skin, use different shades of foundation on different sections of your face based on skin tone.
- A new bride should not use SPF foundations. Cause SPF foundation reflects light. In the camera photo, the bride will look odd and cakey.
There are no reviews yet.