Real Techniques Miracle Airblend Sponge 4224
‘+up your makeup with Real Techniques Miracle Airblend Sponge 4224 . New! Miracle Airblend Sponge with memory foam technology that hugs the surface of the skin for a seamless application, resulting in medium to full coverage makeup with a natural matte finish. From the creators of the #1 makeup sponge – our beloved shape has stayed the same but now with new memory foam technology provides more coverage, resulting in a matte finish. A unique 3-point shape for ultimate precision. Use the flat edge to first apply, the precision tip to conceal, & blend it all out with the round side! Using the Airblend dry will give you even fuller coverage while still giving you that natural sponge finish. Dry will get you the most out of this sponge! Airblend can also be used damp for a lighter coverage. Explore the rest of the Sponge+ Miracle Beauty Bar!
- Use the Real Techniques Miracle Airblend Sponge as your solution for uneven toned and textured skin
- NEW! Miracle Airblend Sponge with memory foam technology that hugs the surface of the skin for a seamless application, resulting in medium to full coverage makeup with a natural matte finish
- Use with foundations, concealers, tinted moisturizers for a natural luminous finish
- Airblend sponge has a 3-point unique shape for ultimate pecision to give you the perfect coverage – use the flate side apply and cover large areas of the face, the round side to blend and blur, and the precision point to conceal and perfect blemishes and imperfections
- 100% Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Latex Free
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Sponge Cleansing Gel
- Long Lasting Makeup Application
- Dermatologist tested that is safe for sensitive skin
How to use
Use the rounded sides to blend larger areas of your face, the precision tip to cover blemishes and imperfections and the flat edge to contour around your eyes and nose, leaving you with a complexion that’s smooth, enhanced, and gorgeous! Best when used dry.
Cleaning, Care and Maintenance
Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once per week with makeup sponge cleanser. Dab on a dot of your favorite makeup sponge cleanser. Add water and gently squeeze to lather. Rinse the sponge with water. Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool, dry place. Ensure to replace your sponge every 30 uses.