The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (30ml)
Niacinamide is also known as Vitamin B3. It is a high-strength vitamin and mineral formula that helps to support barrier function, while reducing the appearance of visible shine and signs of congestion.
This ingredient has also been shown to have a brightening effect on the skin, making it a truly multi functional ingredient that can be easily incorporated into any routine. We have included Niacinamide at a high 10% concentration within this formula. Additionally, this formula includes a 1% concentration of Zinc PCA, which works to support the skin’s function as a protective barrier.
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is indicated to reduce sebum and minimizes pores. A high 10% concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid to balance visible aspects of sebum activity. It minimizes pores and regulates sebum. Which eventually reduces acne.
- Brightens skin
- Regulates Sebum
- Minimizes Pores
- Signs of congestion
- Support the skin’s function as a protective barrier
When & how to use Niacinamide:
You can use Niacinamide in the morning and evening. Niacinamide is a water-based product. It would be applied as one of your first layers, before anhydrous oils and cream solutions.
Which product can and cannot be used with Niacinamide:
The Ordinary Niacinamide shouldn´t be used in the same routine as pure Vitamin C. Deciem do not recommend applying Niacinamide in the same routine as pure Vitamin C as Niacinamide has the capacity to affect the integrity of Vitamin C, potentially reducing its efficacy.
PURE VITAMIN C (conflicts)
- Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone
- Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%
- Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2%
- Ethylated Ascorbic Acid 15% Solution
- 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder
VITAMIN C DERIVATIVES (No Conflicts)
- Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%
Contraindications: If topical Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid and/or Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid) is used as part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). Otherwise, Niacinamide can affect integrity of the Vitamin C.
Directions: Apply to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
|Skin Type||Oily Skin|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA (30ml)Special Price TK1,520.00 Regular Price TK1,900.00 Sale
The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% +HA Serum (30ml)Special Price TK1,560.00 Regular Price TK1,950.00 Sale
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30ml)Special Price TK1,440.00 Regular Price TK1,800.00 Sale
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5%+EGCG (30ml)Special Price TK1,520.00 Regular Price TK1,900.00 Sale
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (30ml)Special Price TK1,560.00 Regular Price TK1,950.00 Sale
- Maybelline Super Stay Long - Lasting Full Coverage Foundation - 128 Warm NudeSpecial Price TK1,350.00 Regular Price TK1,690.00 Sale
- Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Powder Foundation - 220 Natural BeigeSpecial Price TK1,160.00 Regular Price TK1,450.00 Sale
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara (9.5ml)Special Price TK1,080.00 Regular Price TK1,450.00 Sale
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer - 22mlSpecial Price TK840.00 Regular Price TK1,050.00 Sale
- Revolution Roxi Roxxsaurus Ride or Die Lip CollectionSpecial Price TK960.00 Regular Price TK1,200.00 Sale
- L’Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara- 203 Black Noir 7.6mlSpecial Price TK1,320.00 Regular Price TK1,650.00 Sale