Benefit Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer 8.0g
BENEFIT All American cosmetics brand Benefit was founded in 1976 by twins Jean and Jane Ford. From its humble origins as a San Francisco beauty boutique, to the make-up mecca it is today. Benefit combine candy colour hues with all American charm to create their whimsical cosmetic line. After reaching cult status with their multipurpose Benetint, Jean and Jane Ford forged ahead, creating everything from mascaras, to face primers, blushers and lip glosses; all encased in vintage style packaging, effortlessly capturing the brand’s frivolous nature.
- Award-winning, with good reason, this finely milled bronzer imparts your complexion with instant sun-kissed radiance.
- It’s pure matte colour…no sparkle or shine!
- What’s more, the slender brush applicator makes it the perfect product for contouring your cheekbones, nose and jawline.
- BENEFIT Hoola bronzing powder 8.0 Net wt. 0.28 oz
- Application: Sweep the across chin, cheeks and forehead with the accompanying brush. Always tap off excess powder to avoid applying too much colour. To chisel cheekbones and flatter the jawline, contour with the blush brush
How To use
- Dust onto chin, cheeks and forehead to sculpt and define.
- Starting under cheekbones, use circular motions to blend upwards onto the cheeks.
- Use short brush strokes down towards the chin for an easy, everyday contoured look.
100% Authentic Brand Cosmetics Retailer Since 2014 in Bangladesh
There are no reviews yet.